Thank you for allowing us to become a part of your village, supporting both you AND your children! Here at M&M, we believe in helping our parents just as much as our students. Please browse through the information below for helpful tips & advice. If you would like to schedule a free consultation, please submit a message via our CONTACT US page. Don't see the info you need?...please call us! Also FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!!
Have questions like the ones below.? Contact us for a free consultation!
- Is my child ready for elementary school?...middle school?...high school?...the ACT/SAT?...college?
- Does my child need tutoring?
- Is my child in the right school?
- How can I make sure that my child is taking the right classes in school?
- Should my child be in advanced programs?
- How can I help my child find balance with academics and extracurricular activities?
- What can I do at home to help my child in school?
- How can I work with my child's teachers?
- What is the best way to address issues at my child's school?
- What do I do if my child is on an IEP/504?
- 4 year schools or community colleges?
- How do I help my child become an independent learner?